Digital Product Owner
- Job Functions
- Project Manager
A Global leading Insurance provider is seeking a Digital Product Owner to join their Digital Marketing team.
As the digital product owner, you will take responsibility for the management of the consumer FS products on the company's website. You will focus on delivering a product experience that drives a positive commercial outcome whilst achieving a strong customer experience. Key to this will be co-ordinating across departments, including working closely with the scrums team and with the digital sales and marketing team, as well as other key stakeholders.
Capability, Knowledge and Experience:
- Deep understanding of digital product management and development
- Experience of successfully delivering change to digital customer journeys through development, delivery and analysis phases
- Commercial awareness with the ability to identify opportunities and issues and come up with appropriate and timely solutions.
- Understanding of customer needs/behaviours and user-centric design
- Experience in business process management
- Ability to work under pressure and at pace
- Strong skills in educating colleague son processes, implementing best practice and managing multiple demands through prioritisation
- Complete understanding of the Product Owner role within an Agile Scrum setting.
- Strong awareness and experience of FSC and ASA regulation
- Understanding of digital tools and technologies
- Demonstrates on-going development of expertise - able to keep up with new developments and coach and develop team members as required
- Good written and verbal communication skills, able to negotiate, influence, inspire and motivate at all levels.
- Displays flexibility, leadership and ability to deliver on tasks.
- Accurate, planned and pays attention to detail
Education and Qualifications:
- Agile Product Owner certification is desirable
- A good understanding of Microsoft Packages including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of JIRA and Confluence is desirable
- Reflects and exhibits the Company's Values - Courtesy, Care, Expertise, Dynamism and Collaboration.