Junior Packaging Designer
Are you passionate about all things packaging?
Are you a junior designer who is ready to take on more responsibility and work with some of the UK's leading FMCG brands?
An international branding and packaging agency is looking for a motivated and talented junior designer to join their team!
Based in the creative hub of east London, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a buzzing office currently growing off the back of winning well-known global accounts.
As a junior designer you will be required to work closely with and support a senior team to deliver outstanding creative work.
On a day to day basis you will:
- Deliver projects on time and within budget
- Ensure all creative work is well considered before reviews
- Be contributing to the studio culture and working environment
- Be collaborating with other designers to ensure the project has been delivered beyond expectation
- Be aware of what competitors are working on and share any learnings with the team
The ideal candidate must be passionate about design and have the ability to push design in new directions.
Also, you must have:
- Minimum of 1 year experience within a packaging design agency
- 2:1 Graphic Design degree or similar
- The ability to generate ideas that will excite clients
- Experience confidently interpreting and challenging design briefs
- Strong conceptual thinking and an eye for exquisite detail
If you have bags of personality and have a passion for design then please send your CV and Portfolio to Sandra@twistorstick.co.uk