This branding and design agency that specialize within the property sector are currently looking for a proactive and talented project manager to join their team. This would be an amazing hands on opportunity to be involved in the day to day running of bespoke property branding projects for some of the most elite buildings in London, whilst getting to learn from an accomplished team of peers.
What will your responsibilities include?
- You will act as the liaison between account handlers, creative teams and external suppliers to ensure the smooth running of all projects
- You will be a proactive individual capable of ensuring the delivery of projects on time and within budget across both print and digital disciplines
- You will be responsible for the upkeep of all studio and production processes
- You will be responsible for the preparation of fee based estimates, timelines and budgets trackers with the ability to negotiate on costs when necessary
What skills will you need?
- You will have previous experience working within a design and branding creative agency at a similar level, ideally with print production experience
- You'll be eager to learn from your peers with the desire to grow within account and project management
- You'll be a confident communicator with the ability to receive feedback and relay information to a creative team and clients at all levels
- A proactive individual with the ability to multitask and prioritize tasks with high importance
- You will be a calm individual who thrives within a fast-paced environment
If you have all the necessary skills and experience and would love the opportunity to join this well respected creative agency, then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly