Senior Account/ Project Manager
An award-winning strategic brand and digital consultancy are looking for an exceptional Senior Account Manager to join. This is a great opportunity to work alongside an experienced and well respected team to provide creative branding and digital solutions for clients within the B2B technology, private equity and professional services sector.
What will your responsibilities be?
- You will be responsible for the management of multiple projects including rebrands, websites and apps, from concept through to delivery including assisting strategists to identify and formulate effective brand strategies
- You will oversee all client communications, advising clients from brief to completion, often leading client meetings, advising on project costs, timelines, and status reports
- You will work closely with the partners of the business to identify new business opportunities involving existing and potential clients
- Project management of a variety of branding and digital focused work including monitoring key milestone delivery, putting together cost estimates, liaising with developers and managing resources
What skills are essential for this role?
- A strong digital know how and experience dealing with digital assets is pivotal for this role
- A genuine passion for strategy and digital branding
- Experience of account management within a similar agency environment
- Experience working with financial, B2B and technology clients is highly advantageous, but not mandatory
- The ability to work independently with regards to digital strategy and client communications
- You will take initiative and have an optimistic approach towards your work
- A calm and dependable character that thrives under pressure
If you would like the opportunity to join one of the leading creative and digital strategy agencies in London and you have the relevant experience, please email your CV to email@example.com ASAP to register your interest.