Account Executive - Digital Agency
Account Executive for a top independent Healthcare Agency
Our client is a highly creative and friendly digital healthcare agency based in Farringdon and they are looking for a Junior to Midweight Account Executive to join their account team.
A good, solid technical/digital understanding and skillset is preferred.
You will report into the Client Services Director.
The role will have 2 primary responsibilities
- Supporting the account team and Account Director,
- Providing assistance to the Digital Project Director.
Key responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Effectively and efficiently manage the flow of work between Account Handling and the Creative team
- Confidently liaise with clients and third-party suppliers
- Brief Creatives on new projects
- Setup and maintain project timelines
- Track project deliverables and key milestones
- Multitask on various projects
- Provide input to status reports
- Proactively manage internal resources, identify issues and suggest practical solutions
Ideal candidates will have the following skills:
- Proven account management skills
- Good understanding of digital
- Experience in managing websites, apps, details aids and other digital-based projects
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Proven ability to juggle multiple projects concurrently.
If you would like to be a part of a friendly and growing team, then send your CV and portfolio in now!
Apply for Account Executive - Digital Agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly