Boutique specialist agency in the heart of covent garden is looking for a talented designer /creative artworker to join their close knit studio. This successful company has been going for 5 years and is now looking for a design implementer to bring the ideas of its senior creatives to life. Working pretty much 50% artworking and 50% conceptual and design, brain storming ideas with the senior creatives the role covers marketing and advertising within the health sector but with some big consumer lifestyle brands. This would suit someone who really wants to be part of a team and help with the growth of a business – they are looking for a personality with a voice, who can add value, bring ideas aswell as contribute to the output of their work.
Core skills required from the successful candidate:
- Good knowledge of current Apple Mac systems and hardware.
- Expert working knowledge of Indesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Good level of re-touch knowledge.
- Design eye and attention to detail are a necessity.
- An understanding design for web and digital.
- 3D illustration skills an advantage.
- A good understanding of print formats and processes.
- Demonstrate a passion for new technologies and techniques.
- The ability to produce quality mock-ups and visuals, onscreen and off.
Apply for Designer/creative artworker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly