5 days left
- Job Functions
We are looking for a Creative Artworker to join a very well know Management Consulting based in Central London. The company offers integrated services that includes Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory.
The Creative Artworker will join an In-house Agency of 30 designers all split into different sectors of the business. Helping to provide the wider business with high impact print, digital, film and motion graphics.
You will have responsibility for:
- Creating engaging and clear marketing materials from complex and sometimes technical content.
- Working closely with internal clients, department colleagues and the Head of Creative Studio in delivering distinctive and memorable design for print and online.
- Taking projects from initial briefing through to files for final deliverable.
- Prioritising your projects to meet deadlines.
- Helping to ensure all documents comply with our exciting new brand.
- Attending meetings for project planning and creative development.
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- Thorough experience in Adobe Creative Suite, especially Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
- A clear understanding of working with brand and corporate guidelines.
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines to meet our internal client's needs.
- The ability to take, interrogate and fully understand a creative brief.
- An understanding of design, typesetting, formatting and colour correction.
This is an exciting position for a Creative Artworker looking to progress their career in a fast paced, energetic environment earning up to £32,000 per annum.
Apply for Creative Artworker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly