Conceptual In-House Senior Art Director
4 days left
- Job Functions
In-House Senior Art Director
Working on behalf of a well-recognised, UK retailer, I am looking for a conceptual In-House Senior Art Director.
You require a minimum of 5 years' professional experience, a design related degree and be familiar with working in a fast paced environment. Experience in retail or with UK food brands is beneficial.
Note that the company is based near Watford so the role would suit candidate living in the North-West London area or surrounding boroughs. Good public transport links are nearby and they have parking spaces for their staff.
Projects will cover a range of integrated, touch-points including ATL, online advertising, digital-led campaigns and a range of marketing comms. The role will include pitching your concepts to internal stakeholders and design teams, managing and art-direction photo-shoots.
You must have a minimum of 5 years commercial experience and a portfolio displaying lifestyle, campaign based projects.
* Generate creative ideas and concepts
* Manage and art direct photo shoots
* Pitch and present ideas using scamps, moodboards, designs, wireframes, and other presentation material as required
* Develop concepts through design stages
* Brief and direct other members of the creative department.
* Attend external meetings and work on location where required.
Only successful candidates will be contacted
Apply for Conceptual In-House Senior Art Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly