Exhibit Project Manager
Exhibit Project Manager
My client is a full service exhibition stand contractor based south of Cambridge. They specialise in the design and construction of custom-built exhibition stands and worldwide event logistics.
My client is a small but rapidly expanding business and they have a career opportunity for someone keen to get involved in many aspects of exhibition stand design, construction and project management.
Working with the senior 3D Designer and other massively experienced Project Managers, Workshop staff etc., you'll be working on your own on the less complex projects, so there is lots to learn and career growth built-in. However, a strong and experienced PM is the most likely candidate.
As an important member of the project management team, you will work on creating and subsequently delivering a variety of exhibition projects with several of the Agency's key clients. This role will include project management and production.
Who are you?
• You should have the ability to interpret a brief, generate creative design ideas and follow this through with strong structural understanding of the concept for construction purposes
• You must have some knowledge of the exhibition stand construction industry, and be able to use this knowledge to be able to contribute positively to the projects you are working on.
• You must be supremely organised and precise in all aspects of your work.
• You must be comfortable working directly with clients, often under pressure. You should be able to demonstrate that you are able to build long term relationships with clients.
• You must be self-motivated and disciplined, and share the Agency’s ethos of superior levels of customer service.
• You must be experienced at using industry standard CAD software; Vectorworks and C4D an advantage although training can be given for the right candidate.
• You must live or be prepared to live within easy commutable distance of their South of Cambridge office. There is a mainline train station nearby serviced from Cambridge.
• You must be able to travel throughout the UK and Europe, often at weekends and outside normal business hours.
• A full, clean UK/ EU driving license is required
- You must have a good command of written English
Salary will be competitive and commensurate with your experience
Worth Every Penny is acting as an Employment Agency for this vacancy and is an equal opportunities recruiter