Studio Director Luxury Property Developer
4 days left
- Job Functions
- Studio Management
Studio Director - Luxury International Developers
A luxurious design-led developer's studio is looking for an experienced Studio Director to join their team. The company design and decorate exceptional homes for the most exclusive post codes in London and across the globe. They pride themselves for being at the pinnacle of the luxury market, implementing exquisite designs for the world's rich and elite - their timeless design and attention to detail is second to none.
The Studio Manager will be responsible for a range of duties including; ensuring all briefs are dispatched in the studio, liaising with project managers and designers, overseeing daily work schedules for the creative team, ensuring work is delivered on deadline, compiling studio schedules, updating studio schedules regularly, keeping all departments informed about project status, dispatching workload, and being the eyes and ears for the founders reporting back and being aware of what's going on at all times.
This role requires someone with experience in a similar function within the architectural or development industries. They will become the backbone of the business and will be driving the teams to meet the client deliverables on time and within budget.
Key Responsibilities for Studio Director
- Responsible in conjunction with the Founders for overall operations profitability of the studio team
- Act as a point of contact for external consultants
- Provide resources as required by the Design Directors and others to fulfil the company's commitment to its clients in a timely and cost effective manner
- Ensure "best practice" in the studio
- Assist Design Directors in achieving optimal output from all staff by managing and directing staff assigned to projects
- Retain such freelance staff as are necessary to meet the needs of the business in a timely and cost effective manner
- Holding regular meetings with the Directors to optimise communication and synergy throughout the business
- Working closely with the Founders to manage the financial and IT requirements of the studio to increase efficiency
- Assisting Marketing in the preparation of proposals with particular responsibility for scope of works, deliverables, fees and timing
Key Skills Required for Studio Director
- Exceptional communication skills - ability to interpret briefs and translate complex/technical issues
- Track record in managing and delivering multiple concurrent projects
- Strong business acumen to ensure profitability of the business
- Excellent organisation skills
- Possess natural leadership skills
- Attain strong management skills with the ability to influence senior stakeholders
- Ability to drive and coordinate teams
- Have a demonstrable understanding of the market (Architecture / Development background is essential)
Salary and benefits package to attract the best talent in the market.
Apply for Studio Director Luxury Property Developer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly