Retail Interior Designer for International Design Firm
Retail Interior Designer / AutoCAD / Revit / London / Salary £35,000 - £40,000 / Permanent
Leading international architecture, design, and planning firm is seeking a Retail Interior Designer to join their London team. You will be experienced in handling the client process, with excellent presentation and relationship building skills, and the ability to understand and interpret client needs and requirements.
The Retail Interior Designer will be a self-motivated team player with a positive, communicative and collaborative approach. You will work in partnership with colleagues across the company as well as with vendors and stakeholders at all levels. You will have the knowledge and ability to provide guidance to less experienced members of the Interiors Team, advising and supporting where necessary.
Role Responsibilities of the Retail Interior Designer
- Involvement and leadership in all stages of the design process.
- Delivering conceptual work of the highest standard.
- Coordinating design development and construction documents with technical teams.
- Close collaboration with design team, clients, consultants, contractors and vendors.
- Meeting deadlines for design deliverables, managing budgets and time
- Participate in business development and marketing
Key Skills of the Retail Interior Designer
- Demonstrable experience of Commercial and Retail Interior Design, through all stages of design and development.
- Ability to demonstrate and understanding of the retail brands
- An innate interest in the way consumers, brands and environments interact.
- A curiosity and passion for trends and insight to strategically inform design.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, both verbal, written and visual.
- Previous experience of liaising with, getting to know and developing long standing relationships with clients.
- Creative and original thinking demonstrated through a strong creative portfolio.
- The ability to lead a team with good collaboration skills.
- Proficiency in the use of computer programs - AutoCAD, Revit, Sketchup, InDesign etc.
- Ability to draw will be an advantage
If you're interested in this Retail Interior Designer role, please submit your CV and brief portfolio in PDF format to Deborah D'Silva.
Adrem are specialist in Retail Interior Design jobs.