Based in London and reporting to senior management, our client require a capable and creative Brand Officer and Content Creator to join their Studio and lead on global brand strategy. The post-holder joins this highly successful and prestigious interior design studio during an exciting period of development, as the studio, having recently invested in a new brand identity, looks to expand its audience development further.
Key responsibilities include:
• Upholding and updating the current brand collateral (website, business cards, portfolios, studio bio, stationary)
• Creating content and designing the quarterly internal magazine
• Creating content and looking for new opportunities for the Studio’s digital content. This includes the Journal, Twitter account and Instagram
• Working with the Commercial and Communications Team to establish opportunities that align with the brand and build on the Studio’s audience
• 3 years + experience in branding, graphic design or communications preferably with a design or luxury lifestyle background
• Excellent with the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign and Photoshop)
• Excellent writing skills and capable of proving copyrighting experience with examples
• Experience in developing and enhancing a business’s digital profile
• Creative mind and capable of looking for new opportunities to take the brand
• A keen interest in the design, art and luxury lifestyle worlds
Please send a copy of your CV along with at least three relevant examples of your best work.
Apply for Brand Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly