Midweight Designer (Luxury Brand)
A luxury lifestyle brand require a Midweight Graphic Designer to lead and deliver branding for the business across all channels, in line with the business’ commercial strategy. This is an important and dynamic role in the business. Reporting to Ecommerce Manager and Directors.
• Owning all digital and print touchpoints, assets or materials and ensuring they are ‘on-brand’
• Driving the brand message forward, creating new ways of communicating the brand through on and offline content and media.
• Competitor analysis and monitoring
• Lead design on new website developments, developing and executing design enhancements based on high-level briefs.
• Active role in development project workflow from scoping user journeys, through wireframing, to delivering final designs to developers/ecommerce team.
• Designing website development in a responsive environment.
• Art direction and execution of visual assets for key online content including Homepage content, social media, newsletters, affiliate banners, lookbooks, brochures, blog posts and any other on-site content.
• Creating product stories and concepts for online features and rich-media content.
• Proactively/constantly identify new opportunities to improve the design of the site.
• Designing and project managing seasonal launches for the website in line with the company calendar.
• Managing ecommerce image selection process with the design team.
• Image sourcing, re-touching and other editing.
• Art direction and execution of visual assets for key print content including packaging, catalogues, brochures, lookbooks, in-store display and other printed materials.
• Working with external print suppliers through to final artwork delivery.
• Project management from idea conception to artwork delivery.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL
• Have experience in a similar role in a luxury brand environment
• Work well under pressure and have exceptional organisational skills
• Advanced ability with Adobe Creative Suite software
Please get in touch with your CV and folio if you’re interested.