Middleweight and Senior Branding and Packaging Designer
4 days left
- Job Functions
Branding and Packaging designers needed at ALL LEVELS for a global, award winning agency in Berkshire. Please read through the description for the Senior role to get an idea of what they are looking for and what’s involved.
What they are looking for in a portfolio:
ACROSS ALL LEVELS-able to show ideas behind designs (original sketches, scamps where possible, mood boards…) they don’t want to just see the finished portfolio where it’s not clear what the brief was and how you came up with the finished product that client went with. Let us see the whole journey-no matter how big or small the brands are that you have worked on-show projects you are proud of and add designs that you perhaps preferred to the ones the clients went with. Have helped create an identity for a brand or was involved in rebranding-let’s see itJ
- Placed at the heart of the creative team, and at the forefront of big brand ideas for their global and challenger clients, you will be instrumental in creating outstanding and effective solutions which promote brand integrity and help inspire and delight their clients by taking them beyond their expectations. Working closely with the client champions + Design team as they continue to build strong client relationships.
- You will manage creative projects in isolation as well as a part of a team to inspire and drive great design from those around you, particularly directing and mentoring junior members of the creative force.
- You will also be providing creative assistance and guidance to the mid weight design team, and advising Account Directors on the overall effectiveness of all projects big and small.
- You will also be involved in working with the agencies strategy team in helping to shape and evolve brands from the outset, through to directing and motivating our visualising team, photography art direction (in and out of the studio) as well as guiding and brieﬁng our implementation and artwork team.
- You will be required to present creative work with clarity both internally as well as to our clients and in doing so project the passion and insight that helps make these ideas both relevant and unique. Support and training is provided at all levels to polish up presentation skills J
- To manage and run projects from concept to completion delivering to our Clients the ‘best + beyond’ creative solution in the most cost effective manner.
- To work collaboratively and passionately (they are a small team…job descriptions stretch!) adopting a ﬂuid approach to clients and projects and tailoring design tasks to suit the needs of each brief.
- To set vision and drive concepts and strategies through the whole creative and development process.
- To manage and mentor others to help them perform at their peak and grow in their careers.
Please get in touch with your CV and relevant work samples that really showcase your creative flair. Let me know what level you would be interested in and we can discuss the responsibilities in more detail.
Apply for Middleweight and Senior Branding and Packaging Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly