Workplace Interior Designer
6 days left
- Job Functions
A leading architectural practice based in Central London is expanding their Interiors team in their main London studio. They are looking for talented and imaginative interior designers who share their passion for design to join thier lively team. This is a rare career opportunity to help build a team within a successful practice, with fantastic prospects for professional growth and development.
Adrem would like to hear from highly motivated middleweight designers with at least four years experience. Workspace and office experience is essential.
AutoCAD is essential and 3D rendering capabilities are highly advantageous.
The ideal candidate will have the following criteria/experience:
- relevant interior design or architecture degree
- minimum of four years' experience post-graduation working in the interior architecture/design field
- 3D modelling/visual rendering experience are very advantageous
- technical drawing, e.g. tender package, schedules and specs coordination with other consultants delivery on site
- Software Skills - AutoCad, Adobe Indesign & Photoshop, Sketchup, Microsoft Office;
- briefing and concept design, space planning, finishes, furniture
- champion creative design excellence and project delivery leadership
- organise and manage team activities and deliverables for efficient and effective working
- co-operate with all team members and consultants and maintain all relationships
- resolve complex design issues and conflicts
If you are interested in finding out more about this Interior Designer role then please get in touch with Deborah D'Silva.
APPLICATIONS WITHOUT A PORTFOLIO WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED
Apply for Workplace Interior Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly