CAD Furniture Designer
CAD Furniture designer/West London/£Neg/Permanent
Skills: Furniture design, Product development, Manufacturing knowledge, Solidworks, CAD.
An established company renowned for its high quality hand built craftsmanship, who specialise in the design and manufacture of luxury upholstered and custom furniture. A dynamic company with high ambitions and growth potential. They are the UK's leading manufacturer of luxury upholstered furniture, with an average of 50% growth over the past three years. They offer a positive company culture which provides full support for ambitious individuals to grow and develop; investing in people to become future leaders. Offices in West London.
THE FURNITURE DESIGNER ROLE
* To liaise with design teams and manufacturers, overseeing the construction and development of a project
* Able to multitask and time manage.
* Experience in design and development of furniture products
* Experience working in luxury and home ware market
* Able to produce drawing packs, 1:1 templates for manufacturing
* Source components and parts
* Launch new collections
* Sound knowledge and experience in using Solid works
* Ability to produce clear and informative production drawings
* Knowledge of basic furniture construction
ABOUT THE FURNITURE DESIGNER
* Thorough understanding of manufacturing process and well-crafted products
* Able to use Solidworks to an expert level
* Experience in related field
* Minimum experience of 3 years
* Experience producing production drawings
* Fantastic communication skills
* Excellent attention to detail