The Design and Interiors Recruitment Company
About The Design and Interiors Recruitment Company
‘The Design and Interiors Recruitment Company’ is a specialist recruitment agency serving the high end design and interiors industries. We predominantly recruit for companies within London and the South East however we also work with various companies based in other parts of the UK and on occasion Internationally.
The aim of the company – to provide specialist recruitment services specifically to the high end design and interiors industries and also covering a broader range of other creative industries. To offer a consultative, practical approach and to ultimately make the recruitment process as simple as possible through the successful introduction of talented new employees.
Our clients, the companies we recruit for, generally fall into the following categories:
- Designers and Manufacturers of Furniture, Lighting, Soft Furnishings, Textiles/Fabrics, Carpets/Rugs, Wallpaper and other interior products
- Interior Designers
- High End Wholesale Showrooms – Furniture, Lighting, Soft Furnishings, Textiles/Fabrics, Carpets/Rugs, Wallpaper
- Furniture Dealerships
- High End Retail
- Art – Framing, Reproduction, Galleries, Artist Studios
Within the above categories we recruit for a wide spectrum of roles including:
- Entry Level – Sales/Administration/Sample Assistants
- Administrators/Customer Service/Receptionists
- Furniture Designers/CAD Designers/Upholsterers/other skilled manufacturing staff
- Showroom Assistants/Showroom Managers/Studio Managers/Office Managers
- Sales Executives/Trade Sales Executives/Sales Representatives/Contract Sales/Sales Directors
- Marketing Assistants/Marketing Managers/E-Commerce/SEO
- Interior Designers/Architects/Design Assistants/Project Managers
- Operations Directors, Managing Directors and other senior roles
5 jobs with The Design and Interiors Recruitment Company
Fantastic opportunity to join an International contemporary furniture company as a Trade and Retail Sales Consultant. The company is renowned for t...
A Production Scheduler is required by a bespoke furniture manufacturer based in South West London. This is an administrative role that suits someon...
A Contract Sales Manager is required by this International and well established high end fabric and Textiles Company.
A Sales Administrator is required by a busy fabric and textiles showroom in Chelsea. This role will function to support the sales team with all dai...
This well-established high end show home & interior design company is looking for a Senior Interior Designer to head up their growing design team i...