Position: Creative Designer
Our client is a fully integrated agency specialising in developing brands via design, web and digital marketing services, based in Essex. Their projects are varied, fun and provide opportunities for professional and personal growth. They are looking for a talented and bright Creative Designer to work in their vibrant and energetic studio.
The Creative Designer must be someone who is full of ideas, passionate about branding, has in-depth skills in artwork and production, and carries a wealth of agency experience working on a range of projects and campaigns.
You will need to combine creative ideas and artwork skills to produce high-quality, engaging and original creative content for an exciting range of clients and projects, including but not limited to:
- Creating new brands and key campaign creatives
- Logo designs
- Advertising assets
- Signage layouts
- Point of sale graphics to specialised print projects
- Responsive website designs
You will need to combine your keen eye for detail, creativity and artwork skills, using your on- and off-line production skills to ensure your designs are easily translated in the production stages, as well as visually stunning.
The key skills and qualities of a Creative Designer:
- Someone with at least 5 years’ agency experience, who can generate creative campaign ideas with supportive graphics, using outstanding creative designs, layouts and graphics
- The ability to produce production-ready assets for all creative projects, print, web and signage
- An expert in the design Adobe CC Suite, with a strong understanding of production, print and online
- A keen collaborator with all on- and off-line integrated teams, who stays up-to-date with the latest creative trends
These qualities are also desirable:
- Experience in creative copywriting for campaign headlines and marketing messaging
- Creating top-line concept ideas and advertising campaigns
- Exceptional Photoshop retouching skills, with knowledge of Lightroom
Please make sure that your full address and details are included in your application for this role.