Position: Senior Designer
Our client is a full service marketing communications agency based in London. They are looking to add an experienced Senior Designer to the studio team. The ideal candidate well be a creative all-rounder with agency experience.
As a Senior Designer you’ll be working on both print and digital projects across a variety of interesting sectors. The successful candidate will be a hardworking, positive individual, who is exceptionally creative. You’ll be a dedicated designer who thrives on delivering high quality creative solution. The varied client base provides an exciting range of work and you'll be working with a dedicated & friendly team.
• Fully proficient with the Adobe suite, including: Illustration, InDesign, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Adobe and Flash
• UX/UI experience highly desirable
• Must have excellent attention to detail
• Experience/passion for all areas of design from branding to artwork
• An enthusiastic 'can-do' attitude is essential
Main Responsibilities and Activities
• To be a key point of contact with clients, meeting with them and the relevant account managers to discuss the business objectives and requirements.
• To interpret the client's business needs and help develop a concept to suit their purpose.
• To provide expertise and a creative input from the inception stage of design work through to its final production
• To work as part of a team with printers, copywriters, photographers, other designers, account executives, web developers to ensure projects run smoothly
• To ensure the quality of your work and that of the studio is in accordance with the company's quality standards and satisfies the client's brief
• To maintain a sound knowledge and understanding of the latest design trends, techniques and styles (both on and offline)
• Continually improve upon your knowledge of the core design programmes you use (in particular Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign)
Please make sure that your full address and details are included in your application for this role.