The Marketing Executive role is a delivery role working to support the marketing department. Reporting to the Membership Marketing Manager you will be required to:
- To support the Membership Marketing Manager and marketing team with the fulfilment of all marketing and membership campaigns across all mediums
- To assist in the delivery of email campaigns including copywriting and basic reporting
- To deliver and monitor social media sites maximise content and engagement opportunities and deliver basic reporting
- To work closely with the Membership Marketing Manager to help in segmentation and data analysis
- Assist the marketing team with administration tasks, meeting prep, diary management, co-ordination, occasional attendance.
Working as part of the UK member services marketing team, you will play a supporting role in a high-profile membership organisation and professional body in the investment sector. This is an active role that would provide a great opportunity for someone looking to further their career in digital marketing/communications. You'll get the opportunity to use your initiative, working with a small, friendly team.
The position relies on maintaining high standards in all communications. This is a forward-thinking role and underpinning each aspect of the job is the primary aim of presenting the comapnies products and services to members and the wider industry.
- Draft copy, create images and manage scheduling of posts for daily content - delivering the social media plan
- Assist Marketing Manager with creating and sending targeted email campaigns to key target audience segments via Adestra
- Measure and analyse performance of all social media posts and email campaigns and optimise the strategies accordingly
- Experience of using Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop / Illustrator / InDesign) to make a range of collateral and marketing assets
- Ensure best practice is always applied to digital communications and find innovative ways to increase engagement across existing channels
- Support with administrative duties relevant to the role as required.
- Follow the business style guide and tone of voice, able to write content when required, review of external communications in terms of messaging, editing and proofing
- Website updates using the CMS system. Work alongside the Marketing Manager to deliver content to the website ensuring best practice is delivered and ensure the site remains up-to-date.
- Following and contributing to on and offline campaign and content plans
- Supporting members and volunteers through day-to-day engagement and ad hoc meetings
- Managing, reporting and getting the optimum use from member data from the CMS and other sources
- Well-rounded marketing and communications experience in planning, website delivery, brand stewardship, email marketing, social media, reporting and analytics
- Excellent communications skills particularly written as well as by email, phone and importantly face to face to communicate with multifunctional internal teams (events, membership, education), senior staff, UK members and agency suppliers.
- Ability to work across numerous projects and prioritise work streams
- Ideally experience of working with customer/client data and CRM solutions and confident with data using Excel
- Excellent planning skills both at project and campaign level
- Solid experience of Content Management Systems (Sitecore experience preferred)
- Clear understanding of social media delivery including operational integration and socially media savvy, particularly with Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn via Hootsuite with the ability to use social media analytics tools and email marketing platforms
- Demonstrably interested in marketing, digital and communications
- Excellent attention to detail
- Organised and a great multi-tasker
- Ability to work calmly under pressure, be able to cope with change and meet tight deadlines
- Good general and specialist computer skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Capable of working within a team environment
- High level of personal integrity and confidentiality
- Self-motivated, able to work on own initiative and under pressure
- 2 years' experience within a marketing role.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent