Project Manager - retail design
Boutique agency specialised in retail display is looking for a strong PM to join their small but strong team. Based in SW London their chic studio hosts an innovative team of project managers, freelancers, 3D Visualisers, Designers and Craftsmen. From conceptual window design, through to production, manufacture, installation and large-scale distribution, they collaborate with global brands worldwide and they have won numerous awards - their work is simply beautiful!
This role will suit an existing Project Manager or a Junior PM who is ready for the next step. You will be responsible for managing the full end to end project process, with client facing account management, for one or more large multi-project clients. Your day to day work will be autonomous and you will have full responsibility but there will be senior support role too.
We are looking for hands-on, self-sufficient people with strong project management skills. Fashion or beauty retail VM display background is key here and understanding of 3D Visual Merchandising for retail, window display.
Opportunity to travel, work with global names in fashion and beauty, take ownership of your work and be part of a growing team where hard work is appreciated and reward, really a place to thrive and flourish - if this is you, please do get in touch for a private conversation.
- At least 1-2 years' experience in creative project | At least 1-2 years' experience in creative project management
- Natural organiser, proactive and responsive
- Great attention to detail, eagle-eyed
- Ideally, you've worked on either retail, environments or 3D in the past
- Running projects from inception to delivery including creating budgets, schedules and managing the internal team and 3rd party suppliers