Account Manager - 6 Month Contract
This leading, independent retail design and brand communication agency are looking for an accomplished Account/ Senior Account Manager to join them on a 6-month fixed term contract, with the view to extend permanently thereafter. This role will include working across client relationships, managing the day to day deliverables of a project and collaborating with various teams across the agency.
What will this role include?
- Developing, strengthening and building strong working relationships with your client; ensuring their expectations are managed, and acting as their main point of contact throughout the project lifecycle
- Managing project schedules, producing resource schedules and scoping out the project; including budgeting, forecasting, proposals and timelines through to invoicing
- Working with multi discipline teams including Strategy, Interiors, Graphics and Digital, in particular Digital Production
- Troubleshooting and creatively solving problems throughout the lifeline of the project
- As the lead on this account, you will encompass all financial responsibility related to the account, i.e., forecasting, tracking spend and managing overall profitability
- Collaborating closely with the Design Director, you will champion the agencies creativity whilst also safeguarding the clients vision, knowing when to challenge them and when to push back
What skills are needed for this role?
- Experience in a similar creative agency environment (interiors experience is a big bonus!) scoping out and managing projects/ programmes from concept through to completion
- Excellent communication skills and experience of working with senior level clients
- Proven ability to handle large scale budgets and financial forecasting
- The ability to work in a fast paced, hands on and thriving environment!
If this sounds like you, and you are available for an ASAP start then please send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk to get the ball rolling...