Senior Document Controller
Senior document controller required for a global architectural practice based in Central London. You will be joining a large team to control all drawing documents in and out for a large-scale aviation project.
- Provide technical support and training to project teams and guide them on Information management related matters.
- Proactively distributing/advising the team when information relevant to their elements of work are received or issued.
- To monitor and manage day-to-day incoming and outgoing drawing documents on internal database and detailed Excel spreadsheet.
- Assist in management of project key documents in maintaining documents and schedules associated with running projects.
- Register all drawings and documents to the clients’ specifications, using their external database where required under project specific requirements.
- Maintain digital image library by keeping internal database updated.
- Communicating with project architects and teams to plan upcoming schedules and deadlines.
- Recording and tracking deadlines using MS Project.
Skills and Experience
- Advanced knowledge and experience of ProjectWise.
- Experience of scripting is beneficial.
- Experience with leading & managing a team is beneficial.
- Experience with large-scale projects & teams is beneficial.
- Experience with training.
- Highly organised and motivated individual adept at handling multiple projects/tasks simultaneously.