Junior Designer (Part Time)
Our client is a forward-thinking, contemporary furniture brand based in central London who is looking for a Junior Designer to join them part-time (3 days/ week). This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join a dynamic team of talented people who are really driving to push this brand further. You will be offered a wide variety of projects to work on that will include a mix of print, digital and marketing briefs. Reporting into the other Designer there will mean that you will be supported and will be given the opportunity to really develop your skills.
- Website and email design
- Digital design - digital banners and gifs
- Adverts - print, digital and OOH
- Social media design - creative engaging content that will be posted out to the online community.
- Infographics for the blog and website
- Marketing collateral - brochures, catalogues and DM
- Retail and event collateral - POS and brand collateral
Experience and skills:
- 1 year commercial experience
- Be highly creative and up to date on all industry and design trends
- Able to work on multiple projects at a time and have excellent time management skills.
- A good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite - Photoshop, InDesign & Illustrator
- Experience designing for both print and digital touch-points
- Good layout and typography skills
- The ability to take design concepts through to final artwork
- Creating the required formatted file, colour correction, retouching photos etc.
- Must be detail orientated and extremely well organised.
- Be proactive and support the rest of the team.
Advantageous things to have:
- After Effects and Premiere knowledge
- Photography and videography experience
- Wordpress knowledge
- Illustration skills
If you would like to be considered for the position then please apply ASAP with your updated CV and samples.