Project Manager - branding, design agency
A creative haven for a client-facing Project Manager with a passion for simple ideas, effortlessly beautiful design and diverse creativity.
This is a 40 strong, creatively-led agency who believe in heartfelt strategy and exquisite visual craft to create brands, products and experiences that people fall in love with. They are a team of thinkers and doers, makers and crafters, writers and editors, opinion formers and social connectors. Combining intelligent thought and creative excellence, they have the agility and adaptability to meet challenges at every scale client – from global companies, to small and beautifully formed brands within the lifestyle, fashion, property and luxury sectors.
The project management team is getting busier by the minute, hence the need for a senior Project and Account Manager who can hit the ground running! Reporting into a Project Director you will lead multiple accounts, from short and sweet branding projects to long-term and highly strategic brand creation gigs. As the main point of contact for clients, you will ensure design briefs are effectively managed and push for the best. It is an action-packed and creatively-led studio where processes don’t undermine creativity but support it.
- A genuine drive to deliver top quality creative work and commercial success
- Proven agency experience managing small to large branding and design projects
- Understanding client expectations and interpret feedback for the design team
- Ability to provide robust forecasting and financial administration to ensure profitability of projects
- Being agile, collaborative and enthusiastic at all stages