Middleweight Interior Designer - Workplace
One of the most established and well-respected commercial practices in the industry is looking for middleweight designer to the interior design team working on projects from inception to completion while delivering innovative, high quality design solutions tailored to meet client needs.
- Development of design concepts.
- Assisting in the production of design presentations and supporting material.
- Leading the design stage presentation, ensuring all the material is relevant and ready on time.
- Working collaboratively with the different team members across all project stages.
- Producing technical packages, detailed drawings and specifications.
- On site supervision / delivery.
Skills & Experience
- Hold an interior design / architecture degree.
- Proven sector experience with commercial workplace design.
- Experience working on all stages of a project from concept through to completion.
- Strong design and technical ability.
- Effective organisational skills, detailed orientated.
- A good working knowledge of Revit and AutoCAD and Photoshop is essential
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written.
Apply with your CV and professional portfolio to be a part of a dedicated team that encourage creativity and innovation in a vibrant and friendly working environment.