Senior Interior Designer
A celebrated design studio, with a diverse portfolio of interior design work, is on the lookout for a senior interior designer with exceptional concept and technical skills to join their growing team in Central London.
- Interpret brief and develop original concepts with design team, providing effective and creative solutions.
- Run multiple projects at any given time.
- Lead a team of designers, while still putting pen to paper throughout the entire design process.
- Work alongside with head of FF&E to achieve desired look of design intent.
- Creating working drawing packages and detailing of bespoke joinery.
- Liaising with contractors, consultants and clients.
- Be a champion of the studio culture. Encourage team collaboration, partnership and ongoing professional development, constantly working to create a meaningful work environment.
Skills & Experience
- Degree in interior design, interior architecture or architecture.
- Previous experience within the luxury hospitality and leisure sectors.
- Experience running a project from inception through to delivery onsite.
- Still wanting to be apart of the design process as well as manage a team of juniors.
- Strong communication verbal and written communications skills.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, SketchUp and Adobe software.
This is an excellent opportunity for a passionate and diligent designer who is looking to work with industry experts on beautiful projects both in the UK and Internationally. Apply with CV and portfolio.