Contract Designer - Retail
A vibrant east London agency, specialising in retail design, is on the lookout for a middleweight designer for an initial two-month contact, working across a range of projects. This is an opportunity to be part of boutique team that puts creativity at the forefront - a rare opportunity to work with one of the industry’s most sought-after studios in London.
- Contribute to concept and schematic design.
- Produce design documentation for spatial planning, fixtures and fittings.
- Produce 3D visuals and prepare design presentation packages.
- Work at pace to ensure all timescales are adhered to.
Skills & Experience
- Degree in interior design or related field.
- Previous experience working in various stages of the design process from concept to documentation.
- Previous experience within retail, exhibition or F&B sector.
- Ability to take direction and work independently.
- Proficient in Cinema 4D and Vectorworks 2D. Advantageous to have Vectorworks 3D.
Apply with your CV and portfolio to gain exposure at the very top of retail and hospitality sector.