A UK based charity, who have gained global recognition, are looking for a Senior Copywriter to join their in-house creative agency.
What's the role?
Joining the creative team at an exciting time, this person will be able to shape the company's tone of voice during a re brand.
Key responsibilities include:
- Produce creative work across print, digital and OOH
- Line-manage and support the Midweight Copywriter
- Develop and deliver training course to the wider organisation
- Produce compelling and accessible copy
- Ensure all written communication is of the highest standard
- Development of pitch documents and internal comms
- Tone of Voice development
Who is their ideal candidate?
Their ideal candidate will be natural creative thinker, whilst being a stickler for detail! You will be friendly, talented and dedicated; with fantastic agency experience to match!
Advertising agency experience is preferred, and it is essential this person has worked on a variety of exiting campaigns.
How do I apply?
Please send your CV to Abi at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through our website.