Content Producer | London | ££Competitive££
Are you a Content Producer in search of a role with complete autonomy to create insightful and captivating content that reaches new and existing audiences? If so then you need to hear about this new role for one at one of the countries leading student accommodation providers.
What will you do? You will be creating content that brings the brand to life. From writing a binge-worthy series of blog posts and storyboarding our next video production to producing the best insta-stories and must-open emails - whatever the format, you'll help generate content and assets that share the brand's story and energise the media, engage existing audiences and attract new ones.
You will be own overall responsibility for production of projects. From video shoots, post production, teasers/tags, online media, idents, motion graphics and corporate films as well as developing and executing the communications strategy across social, content and email throughout the brand.
Week on Week, you will be required to physically capture or source content, meaning you will be on location, visiting venues and experiences across London (probably taking part and trying them out too!), to capture a selection of photo and video content
You will create and distribute content to drive 5 key areas:
- Owning our social channels by creating out-of-this-world content
· Demonstrating the ability to plan, schedule and control productions, applying creative and strategic thinking, and technical and project management skills to satisfy production requirements.
- Helping to maximise the value we achieve from various leadership programs, by boosting our digital footprint in the areas that address our current and future residents
- Working in post-production to edit and generate the content deliverables to be distributed
- Measuring and analysing what's working and what needs to be improved will be second nature to you
- Want more data? You will be running focus groups to get insights on all content areas and aspects of the business
- Communicating on a monthly basis all key learnings and future actions across all relevant departments
- Taking ownership of our social media outlets and tailoring content to fit the need of each platform
- Increasing User Generated Content and using it in innovative and unexpected ways
- Optimise the Online Reputation Management process and manage the brands community across all platforms
- Populating the brand blog with content that excites, informs, entertains and enriches the reader's lives
· Video Production
· Video Editing (Photoshop, Lightroom, Premiere Pro)
· Social Media Specialist
What we offer
We offer a competitive salary and a great benefits package (including access to exclusive partner deals, pension, cycle-to-work scheme, healthcare plan, healthy snacks, free access to our on-site gyms, holiday perks- as well as our now famous weekly Friday beers).
We would love to hear from individuals who are interested in social media, social content and of course video - from all things to youtube and netflix, apps, social activities, including eating out, shows and experiences.
Don't wait - simply send your CV and Salary expectations over to Kahmarl Gordon on firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type: Full-time
Apply for Content Producer | London | ££Competitive££
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly