Design Manager – Large Healthcare Agency
We are looking for a highly skilled Design manager to join a leading integrated creative agency based in Central London.
This client focuses on bold, brilliant and dynamic ideas to overcome any marketing challenge and help healthcare brands reach their highest potential!
An exciting opportunity has opened up for a bright, dedicated individual to take on a new challenge as Design Manager of a studio within a larger organisation. You will be responsible for the management of the creative output of the London team's design services, ensuring the highest standard of design creation, refinement and delivery. You will work with the design team to generate design solutions for a broad range of channels including websites, iPads, and printed posters ensuring all ideas are relevant, appropriate and engaging. You will provide support, motivation and coaching to the design team and you will be responsible for ensuring work is on track and briefs, budgets and deadlines are adhered to.
- Ability to manage and inspire a Design team
- Ability to manage projects from brief to completion & assist others team members to meet their deadlines
- You will have a very strong eye for design and high attention to detail
- Ability to produce beautiful page layouts in Indesign and Photoshop
- Ability to generate logos, graphics, charts, Illustrations in Adobe Illustrator
- Ability to retouch images in photoshop to a high standard
- Ability to create well-structured Photoshop layered files for digital and Print
- Understanding of common print processes & common digital design processes
- Retouching and image grading to a high standard
Proven experience and proficiency in the following programs for both print and digital application:
- Adobe Creative Cloud: Primarily InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat
- Microsoft: Primarily Word, Powerpoint.
- ‘Sketch’ and/or alternative wire-framing applications useful.
To be considered for this position you must have the following skills and experience:
- Significant experience in a similar role gained from working in a fast-paced agency environment
- Knowledge of both print and digital development and production
- People management experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Team-focused attitude
Please get in touch by sending your CV & portfolio