Videographer | £Competitive | London | World Leading Technology Company
Our client has recently been named one of the 50 'World's Most Innovative Companies' and they are now expanding.
They are looking for Videographer to join their exciting, fast-growing company to
play an integral part in their creative studio delivering compelling, expertly crafted video content to client and account teams on a large range of projects.
You will be working on multiple projects at one time, so time management, attention to detail and self-motivation is paramount.
- Executing the full video process including post-production
- Management of creative, logistical and technical needs for sound, lighting and film
- Working closely together with internal account teams, clients and freelancers alike - building strong working relationships
- Presentation of video concepts to teams both internal and external
- A conceptual thinker with the ability to critically assess and challenge briefs
- Experience in working in a similar, agency environment
- Skills in working from Storyboard to Screen
- Extensive knowledge of Premiere Pro & After Effects, Photoshop & Illustrator
- Strong motion graphics experience
- An expert on video formats and encoding
- Experience working directly with clients
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment
We'll need to see your work so will ask for your portfolio/showreel/website.
If this role matches your skills, experience and motivations then please apply and include your portfolio if appropriate.
We consider every application and will get back to you with a decision as soon as possible.
NU Creative Talent and our clients value diversity. We are committed to equal opportunities and welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, race, colour, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age.