- Award-winning, super-creative, boutique marketing agency.
- Specializing in tech markets from start-ups to industry-leaders such as Slack, Sprint, Salesforce and Motorola.
- 50 people, based in London with a small NYC office.
- Current design team: 1 Head of Design, 1 Design Director, 1 Senior, 1 Motion Lead, 4 Mid-weights and 3 creative artworkers.
- Wide variety of work, from branding, websites and interactive to content marketing (video, ebooks, promotional content, etc); with a real emphasis on digital.
- A confident, ambitious agency known for challenging our clients, aiming high and finding new ways to tell stories
- Read more about us on our website: www.velocitypartners.com
- Design across multiple channels from inception through to final deliverable.
- Guide more junior members of the team, as well as freelancers that we bring in, while also being predominantly hands-on.
- Work with our account, writing and developer teams to turn briefs into breakthrough work.
- Help sell in work to clients and pitch to prospective clients.
- A book full of amazing, thought provoking ideas, beautifully executed.
- A solid foundation in the principles of design, type and creative direction.
- Proven record in creating and delivering responsive web experiences.
- Experience in prototyping and testing design ideas.
- Familiarity with tech and B2B markets, although not essential.
- At least 5 years experience working in a digital creative agency
- Experience of art directing photographers and commissioning illustrators.
- Proficient in CC esp Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Familiarity with industry standard UX and UI design and prototyping tools; Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD, InVision, Zeplin.