Graphic Designer required for busy in-house Marketing Team – Central College Nottingham
Central College Nottingham (formerly South Nottingham College) is looking for a creative, skilled designer to join the team responsible for promoting the work of this Award-winning College. You will be joining at an exciting time in the development of the brand and will play a pivotal role in its implementation.
Reporting to the Creative Manager, you will be responsible for the development of design concepts through to full production of all College publicity materials including prospectuses, adverts, flyers, posters etc. as directed by the Marketing Team. Ensuring that initiatives are actively project managed for on-time delivery to high standards. You will play an important role in maintaining and developing the corporate ‘look’ of the College to ensure the recognition of a consistent and high quality ‘brand’ by potential students, clients, partners and other stakeholders.
Specifically, we are looking for someone who has:
- Project Management skills
- Substantial experience within a busy studio environment
- The ability to work effectively under pressure
In addition you will:
- Be flexible in your approach to meet the needs of a dynamic and diverse organization
- Have strong creative design, excellent typography, artworking and retouching skills
- Be fully competent in the use of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Knowledge of Adobe Flash and Dreamweaver an advantage
- Be confident taking projects from initial layout through to completion
- Have a meticulous attention to detail
- Have the ability to work on own initiative
- Be a dedicated team player
Salary up to £27,288 per annum (according to experience)
Closing date: Friday 22nd March 2013 – quote job reference 1827 CR
To apply for this position and to view full job details and Application Pack, please click on the Apply Now button.