Small, but perfectly formed and successful agency in Buckinghamshire, are looking for a Senior Designer. This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly conceptual Designer who is looking for a new challenge and career step as this role has potential to develop into Creative Director role. You would be able to get stuck in on lot’s of interesting and diverse projects including campaigns, branding, packaging, presentations and digital projects. They have lovely offices and have fast links to London and are well connected to the motorway system. Perfect if you are looking for a new challenge and have had enough of commuting to Central London but still want to be apart of great agency.
· Conceptual Skills; Responsible for generating innovative and creative design concepts for a wide range of marketing materials and brand identities, which deliver on business objectives and appeal to the relevant audiences.
· Work seamlessly across print and digital with a good understanding of how best to use the relevant creative media to communicate specific messages.
· Excellent typographic skills.
· Manage workflow, deadlines and work alongside management within the organization.
· The ability to present design work and rationale in client meetings.
· The ability when needed to produce finished artwork to print ready standard across a variety of media.
Desired Skills & Experience
· A solid understanding of materials, off-line and online production processes and technologies.
· Proficiency in core Creative Suite applications (Photoshop, Illustrator, In-Design and Acrobat Professional – to print standard. An understanding of digital design (Dreamweaver, html), Quark and PowerPoint.