Junior New Media / Digital Designer
We are an independent production company specialising in all aspects of visual production for live events, from capture through to delivery. We work on numerous large scale events ranging from brand product launches and campaign projects to music gigs.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated junior new media/digital designer to join our team. The ideal candidate should be able to understand and interpret a brief clearly and creatively, have good communication skills and the ability to work alone or with a director/producer.
We are looking for someone who is confident in developing creative concepts and ideas; designing assets and animating them; creating motion graphics, video edits and visual aids for job proposals; and managing our digital archive and website.
Ideally, the successful candidate will have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment at specific times, be able to communicate clearly with a variety of clients and work well within a team. A good understanding of industry standard Adobe software, commercial experience and an understanding of motion graphics/video production would be a strong advantage.
Essential Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- Good video editing skills and working knowledge of live filming
- Good knowledge and operational skills of After Effects/Premiere/Photoshop/3D Max and/or Cinema 4D and Dreamweaver
- Experience of producing 2D/3D motion graphics on a broad range of projects
- Understanding of AutoCAD (not essential but desirable)
- General working knowledge of Word/PowerPoint/Excel
Key Personal Attributes:
- Excellent communicator
- Self motivator and team worker
- Friendly and approachable personality
- Ability to multi-task and to meet tight deadlines
- Exceptional eye for motion design
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and to work within strict guidelines
- Willingness and ability to learn and develop new skills quickly
Please provide digital/online examples of your own work with your application. We accept any form of digital work, provided it clearly illustrates your creative abilities.