This job is no longer available
We are a fast growing Insurance Company in West London, seeking for energetic and pro-active individuals to join our expanding marketing team.
We are looking for a talented web designer/Front-end developer, who has good communication skills and is a strong team player. Desirable candidates will not only possess a great attitude but also be passionate and self-motivated.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the production, modification and maintenance of all our websites and web applications. Main duties include;
• Taking Photoshop designs from the Digital Design team to produce the websites
• Maintaining, modifying and updating existing websites
• Managing outsourced programming/production
• Managing Websites and Content
• Search engine optimization (SEO)
• E-mails Communication
• Social Networking
- Excellent HTML5/XHTML
- Excellent CSS3 programming skills
- Excellent JQuery
- Good knowledge and experience in cross-browser compatibility
- Experience in working with CMS (WordPress)
- Very good knowledge of HTML email
Additional desirable skills but not essential;
• Good understanding of social media platforms with possible API programming experience (i.e. Facebook, YouTube brand channels, etc.)
• php/my Sql
You will be required to work Mondays to Fridays, additional hours may be requested as and when required.
If you feel you have the necessary qualities then please send your CV and covering letter by clicking on Apply Now. We would also like you to include few links to websites you have created or worked on.
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants, we regret that we cannot respond to all candidates personally. We will only be able to contact those selected for interview.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE