This job is no longer available
Located in Clerkenwell, Dalziel and Pow is a creative agency focused on designing brand experiences. We are independent, award-winning and we specialise in retail, with clients ranging from Adidas to Primark to Samsung. Our work includes brand positioning, identity, digital, interior and graphic design, and photographic art direction.
Having recently gained a number of new clients we are looking to recruit a highly talented Team Leader to head up an additional graphic design team. This is a rare opportunity for an exceptional individual to join the management team at Dalziel and Pow. The successful candidate will lead a team of graphic designers working on a variety of exciting projects with leading retail brands worldwide.
Creativity is key, you must be able to demonstrate an innovative and inspiring approach to your work. The team leader will work directly with clients so experience of building strong client relationships is essential for this role. You will be required to deliver multiple projects running concurrently, from concept creation through to completion. The role will include delivering presentations and providing on-going consultancy and advice to senior level clients.
• Extensive proven retail experience with an understanding of customer journeys, brand building, communication hierarchies, way-finding etc.
• A portfolio that demonstrates exceptional creative thinking.
• Experience of managing a design team.
• Experience of running multiple projects, keeping to timelines and budgets.
• Experience of liaising with senior level clients and developing strong client relationships.
• Must be an excellent communicator, experienced and confident in presenting to senior level clients.
• Flexible approach and able to travel overseas, if required.
An inspiring environment and the opportunity to work with a vibrant team and some major global brands, enabling you to develop your career and acquire new skills.
A competitive salary and benefits package including a generous bonus scheme (Salary circa £50k depending on skills and experience).
We’re passionate about our work and we hope you are too. If you think you meet the above requirements and are interested in joining us at Dalziel and Pow, please send your CV and work samples by clicking on the apply button.
To get a feel for our studio and view some of the exciting projects we’ve been working on recently, take a look at our website: www.dalziel-pow.com
The Company is committed to equal opportunities for all.