Senior Integrated Designer
Busy, growing times means we are looking for an exceptional and experienced senior designer to join us.
Do you love and are you able to deliver truly integrated work? Love working on a huge variety of work (when we say variety we really mean it!)? Extremely strong conceptually and looking for a role in which you can grow and progress into an Art Director position? From developing campaign concepts, brand ID’s, copy ideas and straplines, brainstorming, scamping, visualising brand experiences, or developing the finer points of a brand’s online communications...you name it...this position is a proper full-on, hands-on creative role.
As for the team, there are 18 of us, based in a fantastic studio in Brixton, London. Friendly, ambitious and passionate about what we do. No egos, just lots of cake.
Who are we looking for?
• A brilliant conceptual senior designer with great experience across the mix
• You have vision and ideas in abundance
• You have a versatile style and attitude – contemporary, traditional, corporate, off the wall...you love them all
• A guru in Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator and able to turn your hand to pen and paper and the odd great copy line
• A design and creativity obsessive who has a portfolio packed with inspirational work across the communications mix and who can get the team fired up with new ideas
• A confident communicator, able to present ideas and concepts at all levels
• A quality and detail nut that knows print processes and can spot a dodgy job at 10 paces
• Ability and experience to act senior and lead whilst always remaining at heart a team player
• Flexible, friendly, committed, fun and always wanting to learn more
• Positive, sunny, happy and ready for a real challenge.
What to do next?
1. Please email your current CV and up to 5 work samples (that demonstrate your experience in a range of areas) by clicking on the apply button.
2. Please provide 3 reasons why you would be the perfect fit for this role
3. Please provide details of current salary
We very much look forward to hearing from you.
No agencies please. Our apologies now if we cannot respond to everyone applying.