This job is no longer available
Forster Communications is seeking a talented and ambitious midweight designer with at least 4 years’ agency experience to join their small and dynamic in-house creative team.
This exciting opportunity is for an experienced and highly creative designer who is able to take projects from concept to delivery across a range of platforms. You’ll be responsible for producing high quality creative and design solutions, working with other designers, communications strategists and copywriters from across the organisation on a range of different briefs. The post-holder will have the collaborative skills to integrate with other teams and to present creative work to colleagues and clients alike, with confidence and flair.
You'll need to be bursting with creative ideas and have a portfolio that shows your proven ability to deliver them across a range of platforms. Working with a collaborative team, this is an opportunity to get involved in some diverse digital, print and conceptual design projects. We embrace ideas that both push the boundaries and effectively deliver client objectives in innovative and creative ways.
The successful candidate will:
• Have at least 4 years’ agency experience with digital and print design
• Be a real creative mind and a big thinker, with the ability to innovatively interpret a brief and think beyond the conventional execution
• Possess strong communications skills and the ability to take direction
• Hold expert knowledge of all relevant creative programs
• Demonstrate skill and experience with user interaction design methodologies, along with proven ability to develop digital platform architecture and wireframes
• Have awareness of current content management systems and other online implementation tools
• Be self-motivated and the have the ability to meet very tight deadlines
• Have the ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Have a willingness to learn and desire to develop skills
In exchange we offer:
• A bright, friendly and passionate team based in a great location
• Interesting and engaging briefs from clients such as The National Trust, RSPCA, Danone and Barnardo’s
• The chance to impact on the creative direction of the business
• A host of benefits including childcare vouchers, pension, incentives to keep fit and well and an extra day off on your birthday
Interested? Then please send your CV by clicking on the apply button, along with a covering letter outlining why you think you’d fit the bill and a selection from your portfolio.
Closing date: 23 November 2013