This job is no longer available
We are looking for a creative, self-motivated and well-organised individual to join our in-house marketing team here at Graff Diamonds Ltd. Your main responsibilities will be to photograph and retouch our jewellery and watches and develop and organise our global image library.
Graff Diamonds is synonymous with the most fabulous jewels in the world. With over 30 stores around the world including London, New York, Monte Carlo, Moscow and Shanghai, the quality, style and workmanship are unsurpassed.
A vertically integrated company, Graff is involved in every aspect of the diamond business, from the mining and production to polishing and setting.
Graff is a truly global company, with its Headquarters based in the heart of London in Mayfair.
We are looking for a creative, dynamic, highly organised individual to join the Graff team in a full time position assisting the Creative department (part of Marketing / P.R).
• Photographing Jewellery and Watches
• Retouching all photographic images
• Organisation of jewellery photography (liaising with different departments, organising items to photograph, tracking items and assessing photographic needs).
• Organisation and administration of the image database
• Assisting with image needs for the Graff Website
• General image support for the Marketing/PR department (eg changing backgrounds of jewellery images, supplying images in different formats/sizes)
Essential Skills and Requirements:
• Strong Photographic skills (still life, using medium format camera) at least one year experience in professional studio.
• Excellent understanding of Photoshop
• Understanding of photographic retouching
• Mac literate
• Excellent communication and organisational skills
• Ability to plan and manage own workload with minimum supervision
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Understanding of jewellery a bonus but not essential
• Strong creative drive
• Illustrator and InDesign skills
• Working knowledge of all print processes
How to apply
Please email your cover letter and CV along with 5 still life photograph images, both before and after retouching (either links or jpeg attachments).
Please click on the apply button.